The Town Hall
Karlskrona's beautiful town hall is located on the Main Square, opposite the grand The Fredrik Church (Fredrikskyrkan).
In the original city plan from 1683 were all the monumental civil buildings located around the main square. The Town Hall was one of the buildings that were planned, but it came to be built after the great fire in 1790. The Town Hall was completed in 1798, and the likely architect was Thure Wennberg. The portico was included in the original plans for the Town Hall but was built first year in 1905.